Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frog Island Drop Rate Stats & Starting Enery Rates
Quinn had a great idea about finding out what the frog island drop rates we were getting. I also saw a post about starting energy and decided to keep tabs on that as well.

Post 1 will be frog drop rates.

Updated 10-16-2016
Sample Size for frog drops is 1030
[Image: QoaxCKX.jpg]

The following is a breakdown of energy at the start of the board

[Image: 4hKF5zW.jpg]

[Image: eDZXFRu.jpg]

[Image: nLH1aiz.jpg]

[Image: 6s4bJYL.jpg]

[Image: jAKmDTK.jpg]

[Image: camZ16O.jpg]

[Image: wE7g4HR.jpg]
Nice work! I'm pleased to see that you have this up now! Genghiskahn & I have been working on the Swamp Drop Rates together for a little while. I started to keep track of my drops, for my own use, but then I thought that it might be nice to share the results with the Community. So, since genghiskahn is so good at pie charts & organizing data, I sought him out & he agreed to work together on the Swamp Drops project. Thank you, friend, for your work!

--

One small issue that I considered when collecting data for the Swamp Drops was the last stage of the Swamp. In the last stage, there is a fixed Training Toad flanked by Frogs. The only drop the player can collect on the last stage is either a Toad or a Frog, nothing else. That might throw things off a tad - as all other stages can have any combination of Frogs, Toads, Boxers, Chameleons, & Spikes.

When playing the Swamps, I will almost always collect 8 Frogs & some combination of Training Toad & Chameleon. Almost always. Either that or I end up catching 9 Frogs & 1 Training Toad... It makes leveling-up Fighters very slow - with the terrible drops on Web Asteroid... Spikes & Boxers are incredibly rare on Swamps.
Quoted for historic reasons in case anyone wants to see the progess.
Post #1 has been updated

(09-18-2016, 09:36 PM)genghiskhan Wrote:  Quinn had a great idea about finding out what the frog island drop rates we were getting. I also saw a post about starting energy and decided to keep tabs on that as well.

Post 1 will be frog drop rates.

[Image: aPnossI.jpg]

Starting Energy

[Image: zEr6m7d.jpg]

[Image: J4UYxz7.jpg]

[Image: WYavaUH.jpg]

[Image: TBYTtXj.jpg]

[Image: y5V7vrX.jpg]