Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client 2.0.180 (Faster gameplay)
Client 2.0.180 - 2016/09/16
  • Faster gameplay animations
  • Fixed an interaction with bicolor defenders and Boss Skills
  • Fixed a bug with Global Chat and special character names
  • Other minor bugfixes
I really like the faster play. It cuts nearly 2 minutes off a pvp battle! It's awesome.

How does Khepris attack boost work? From the wording it sounds like you can't use energy at all or you lose his attack boost. Which renders him pretty useless as a captain beyond the starting energy.

At least The rest have decent switch out options with the second Greek god series but Apollo is complete garbage.
(09-21-2016, 07:17 PM)Joy Wrote:  How does Khepris attack boost work? From the wording it sounds like you can't use energy at all or you lose his attack boost. Which renders him pretty useless as a captain beyond the starting energy.

The way I read Khepris' Captain Skill is... you get the attack boost 'if' your Energy is full. If you have a full bar of Energy, you get 3.5x attack for all Legendary Fighters; if you do not have a full bar of Energy, you do not get the boost. It's like Athene's Damage Reduction - when your Life bar is full, you get 80% damage reduction; if Life is not full, you get nothing. It can be switched on/off depending on if you meet the requirements. Actually, it sounds like it would work just like the Zodiac Fighters or the Japanese Gods - if you meet the requirements, you get the boost.
Which is why I have to ask. Virgo counts the energy in your bar before you start using gems. If Khepris requirement is the same, then he isn't much use.

Leave it to a God to give a thirsty man a glass of water and then forsake him for daring to drink it.
there a bug in pvp and one on the counter combos.
sorry for the translation.
[Image: 60?cb=20160205191207&format=webp]
(09-21-2016, 09:33 PM)mscizme Wrote:  there a bug in pvp and one on the counter combos.
sorry for the translation.

Thanks for reporting it, we are working on it
(09-21-2016, 08:34 PM)Joy Wrote:  Which is why I have to ask. Virgo counts the energy in your bar before you start using gems. If Khepris requirement is the same, then he isn't much use.

Leave it to a God to give a thirsty man a glass of water and then forsake him for daring to drink it.

Ah, I see what you mean... If the Energy Bar has to be full BEFORE you move gems to get the bonus, then you can't spend any Energy that turn or you will lose the bonus. If it is determined AFTER gems are matched, then it could be very beneficial! It depends on when the Energy Bar is taken into consideration - after Energy is calculated & added, or before.
Just have to say kudos developers. The fast gameplay animations are AWESOME! No more 2 hour clan war and PvP matches. I absolutely love this update and don't feel the daunting responsibility of contributing in Clan Wars anymore. I love this update!