Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fighters: Jesters (Suggestion)
Hello, all! Quinn here. This is just another quick little Fighters Suggestion that I have whipped up for you. The Jesters! We have a large number of burly warriors, angry wizards, & menacing demons in the game, now it's time for some silliness & lighthearted fun! But do not be fooled by their whimsical charm, the Jesters are powerful in their own right. Please take a look at these Fighters & let me know what you think! I appreciate your time, advice, & feedback.

These Fighters are a series belonging to the 3-Crown Family. They are shown below in their 3-Crown, 4-Crown, & 5-Crown forms.

The Jesters!:

Joko (Max Lv. 40)
School:  War
Kind:  Rebel

Captain Skill:
War Charm: Each Gem War match adds 0.25x to your combos.

Active Skill:
War Tumble I: Cost: 900; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem War.

Passive Skill:
Disable: Disarm target enemy for 1 turn (remove their shield).

Joko the Jester (Max Lv. 70)

Captain Skill:
Greater War Charm: Each Gem War match adds 0.5x to your combos.

Active Skill:
War Tumble II: Cost: 1800; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem War & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Grand Juggler Joko (Max Lv. 99)

Captain Skill:
War Enchantment: Each Gem War match adds 0.75x to your combos.

Active Skill:
War Tumble III: Cost: 2800; Convert all gems on two random columns to Gem War & upgrade a random gems to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Fink (Max Lv. 40)
School:  Transmute

Captain Skill:
Transmute Charm: Gem Transmute matches add 0.25x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Transmute Tumble I: Cost: 900; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Transmute.

Passive Skill:

Fink the Jester (Max Lv. 70)

Captain Skill:
Greater Transmute Charm: Gem Transmute matches add 0.5x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Transmute Tumble II: Cost: 1800; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Transmute & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Clown Magician Fink (Max Lv. 99)

Captain Skill:
Transmute Enchantment: Gem Transmute matches add 0.75x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Transmute Tumble III: Cost: 2800; Convert all gems on two random columns to Gem Transmute & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Twinkle (Max Lv. 40)
School:  Shadow

Captain Skill:
Shadow Charm: Gem Shadow matches add 0.25x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Shadow Tumble I: Cost: 900; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Shadow.

Passive Skill:

Twinkle the Jester (Max Lv. 70)

Captain Skill:
Greater Shadow Charm: Gem Shadow matches add 0.5x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Shadow Tumble II: Cost: 1800; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Shadow & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Twinkle the Prankster (Max Lv. 99)

Captain Skill:
Shadow Enchantment: Gem Shadow matches add 0.75x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Shadow Tumble III: Cost: 2800; Convert all Gems on two random columns to Gem Shadow & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Wumba (Max Lv. 40)
School:  Mech

Captain Skill:
Mech Charm: Gem Mech matches add 0.25x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Mech Tumble: Cost: 900; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Mech.

Passive Skill:

Wumba the Jester (Max Lv. 70)

Captain Skill:
Greater Mech Charm: Gem Mech matches add 0.5x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Mech Tumble II: Cost: 1800; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Mech & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Wumba the Puppeteer (Max Lv. 99)

Captain Skill:
Mech Enchantment: Gem Mech matches add 0.75x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Mech Tumble III: Cost: 2800; Convert all gems on two random columns to Gem Mech & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Pippa (Max Lv. 40)
School:  Elemental

Captain Skill:
Elemental Charm: Gem Elemental matches add 0.25x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Elemental Tumble I: Cost: 900; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Elemental.

Passive Skill:

Pippa the Jester (Max Lv. 70)

Captain Skill:
Greater Elemental Charm: Gem Elemental matches add 0.5x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Elemental Tumble II: Cost: 1800; Convert all gems on a random column to Gem Elemental & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

Bardic Singer Pippa (Max Lv. 99)

Captain Skill:
Elemental Enchantment: Gem Elemental matches add 0.75x to your combos.

Active Skill:
Elemental Tumble III: Cost: 2800: Convert all gems on two random columns to Gem Elemental & upgrade a random gem to Disintegrator.

Passive Skill:

---

There they are! Please let me know what you think. Please leave any questions, comments, feedback, and advice below. Thank you for reading!
These Fighters are... all I can say is it looks like William Wallace and Oraakeeli had babies! They have (it appears to be) INFINITELY STACKING Damage boost when matching certain gems. Tumble is reminiscent of the "Pillar" skill, except it doesn't have to be adjacent, making it pretty wacky.

For Disarm, not so sure... Disarm on a (Court) Jester? I hope not! Disarm is already broken as it is in lategame!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(09-30-2016, 06:32 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  These Fighters are... all I can say is it looks like William Wallace and Oraakeeli had babies! They have (it appears to be) INFINITELY STACKING Damage boost when matching certain gems. Tumble is reminiscent of the "Pillar" skill, except it doesn't have to be adjacent, making it pretty wacky.

For Disarm, not so sure... Disarm on a (Court) Jester? I hope not! Disarm is already broken as it is in lategame!

Haha! They make a wonderful couple! For their Captain Skills, I took inspiration from Ares & Julius Caesar. Ares & Caesar both have the Captain Skill of 'Military Strategy', allowing them to add to the combo multiplier. Yes, these Skills are 'infinite', but I wouldn't worry about it - it's really not as insane as it sounds. Plus, it still takes some serious matching skills (& a good deal of luck!) to pull off those high combo strings. The Jesters have a similar Skill to Ares & Caesar, but the biggest difference is, only matches of a certain colour will increase the combo multiplier. This will make them weaker than their Legendary & Nomadic cousins.

Tumble is rather wacky, haha. I thought the randomness of it was befitting to a jester.

I don't really see Disarm as being overpowered or broken. When I think about whether or not a Skill or ability is overpowered, I generally think in terms of PvP, & Disarm in PvP is nothing all that grand. It's main purpose, in my opinion, is Material farming. I'm still thinking of a good jester-esque Passive Skill to replace Disable - if you have any suggestions, let me know!
Another Passive Skill I considered was:
"Distraction: Prevents the enemy from using any Skills on their next turn." What do you think?

Thank you for your feedback, ISeeMyself! It is always appreciated!
Distraction seems decent. Prevents Stuns and the like prematurely, at least.
Speaking of stuns, Tiny Rhodes has Super Stun, which utterly ruins every opposition!

(10-03-2016, 12:43 PM)Quinn Wrote:  I don't really see Disarm as being overpowered or broken. When I think about whether or not a Skill or ability is overpowered, I generally think in terms of PvP, & Disarm in PvP is nothing all that grand. It's main purpose, in my opinion, is Material farming.

Disarm on the likes of Rhodes is a grace of God. 100K Defense is a sight to behold! That's what I mean with "broken in lategame". It's not just PvP, you know.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092