• Consume Life X energy reduced from 7350 to 6400
  • Sleep energy reduced from 3000 to 1800
  • Sleep All energy reduced from 4000 to 2600
  • Scarecrow active skill no longer stuns in area
  • Match Focus energy reduced to 5500
  • Petrify energy reduced to 6200
  • Fixed Grendel, the Tormentor Active Skill doing 6x instead of 8x
  • Fixed Kaiju PVP Skills not using the right one from their school

This will be my last update as Game Designer and part of the project, you were a great community and hope to read more of you in the future.
What a nice ride we had, have fun!

*hugs*
Alex
Ooo! Spooky! It will be fun to see the Halloween Island return! I'm looking forward to it.

I'm not thrilled with the changes to Werewolf - I would rather have seen the damage reduction lowered than the Energy cost increased. But the other changes are pretty good!

Thanks for the update!

(10-25-2016, 09:17 PM)Alex Wrote:  This will be my last update as Game Designer and part of the project, you were a great community and hope to read more of you in the future.
What a nice ride we had, have fun!

*hugs*
Alex

You are leaving us!!!?! We will be lost without you, Alex!

You have given so much to this community & to this game. You will be missed. It has been a pleasure, my friend! I wish you all the luck in your future endeavours Heart *hugs*
really bad change to werewolf :/ glad I don't use him, now I never will....

By Alex, I hope you move on to better things Smile
You will be deeply missed. You have been a great liaison between the developers and the players. We appreciate your efforts to keep us Informed and all the answered questions just as much as all the work you have done on the game itself.

*hugs*
Well played, Alex! Cheers for the best game developer there is!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Ruined the Mummy. This game sadly keeps nerfing everything.
for me the game had everything to be great, but it is poorly managed, many people give up the game for that reason, I believe that they should sell the game to a more competent company, or hire more effective people
The thing is you cannot say that the Mummy is overpowered when you sell a character that has tham same ability.
Bye alex...here you were without future..it's a good thing you left...this game is getting every day worst...hope the best for you
Hey Alex!

We are definitely going to miss you around here and definitely in the game. You have been an excellent source of support and assistance for all of us. Hope you still pop in on the forum from time to time.

On a side note - since they nuked the scarecrow that I've used for the last year in all of my lineups - could you shoot me a medusa or cyclops on the way out? Angel Big Grin

Of course, I think I may be the only one without a Set - I would love one of those also... Wink