Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Halloween 2016
First Halloween playing this game. Can anybody tell me if there is anybody worth trying to get or should I just not worry about this event? Any help would be appreciated thanks!
If you want to get a very good Fighter, you gotta use them boosts. Some of them were nerfed, but Scarecrow and Werewolf are definitely worth a shot.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Seriously! If you're going to offer the mythicals as reskins stop nerfing them first. I'm pissed off. I was okay with missing out on 7 crown forms. but the fact that you dumbed down her active skill is just garbage. You didn't dumb down the other reskins. Why reduce medusa?

*evil glare*
There's no update on Wiki to tell what new reskins look like. You DO know community members can make their own pages when needed, right?
Wiki not updated for ages, even the last batch of legendaries are missing. How am I supposed to know if I want to go for them or not? Correct order would be releasing fighter info, then doing spin special events. Whatever, as it was said above, poorly managed...
the game is getting worse, maybe the game is ending

No fix the freeze screen
No fix the no touche bug
No new challengers
A lot of old defenders without skills
Wikia, Facebook, forum are abandoned
they do not care about the players
"New characters"(like every week) with old skills and a lot of nerf(it seems they are wanting fast cash)

I think the best is not to spend in the game, until have an answer
(10-31-2016, 02:29 PM)Milo Wrote:  the game is getting worse, maybe the game is ending

No fix the freeze screen
No fix the no touche bug
No new challengers
A lot of old defenders without skills
Wikia, Facebook, forum are abandoned
they do not care about the players
"New characters"(like every week) with old skills and a lot of nerf(it seems they are wanting fast cash)

I think the best is not to spend in the game, until have an answer

This is because Alex left the development. This game is pretty much orphaned now unless other devs are working on it.
If Wiki isn't going to be updated then at least unlock the Monster Book in game so we can see what fighters look like/their skills and etc. without having to get lucky and fight one first.

I don't recall Prof Oak asking me to complete his Skydoms Pokedex at the start of the game anyway. Tongue