Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP SPENDING IN GAME
I agree with what others have said: let's all stop spending money on the game until they support it better.

I do REALLY LOVE this game, but they aren't backing it up. Nothing is answered, most things aren't updated or fixed. So many ch crap.

I've never spent so much on a game, and my clan mates spend a ton too. One clannie dropped $100 in like an hour, I did over $100 on the weekend. If we are doing this, I'm sure we aren't alone.

That's WAY TOO MUCH MONEY TO GET NO SUPPORT.

If we all agree to stop until they agree to support it better, it will force their hand.

So much crap, not so many ch crap haha.
Could you please be more specific about your issues? What aspects of support would you like to see improved?

Let's try to keep this discussion constructive.
One issue I have. The game crashes, upon starting again I have lost whatever I was currently doing. And if it was pvp, I get another loss and my opponent gets a win, at worst there should be no win or loss and just a lost pvp dot. We cannot control if the game crashes and it has been more often since they implemented the game chat for all.

And as someone else stated elsewhere, this last legendary event was a bait and switch. Telling us we can get (possibly) some fighters that just have a costume... they don't mention that they nerfed them along with the costume.
I agree with the previous poster.
Also:
The rare machine is strange and no way random. I have 2 accounts, I often get the same drops the same day even on legendaries. Between my 2 accounts, there are 2 legendaries I have 6 of.

On my iPad, if you go to manage boosts, the buttons to buy boosts are cut off. I tapped a button out of curiosity to see how much they were, and I bout 10 boosts. No confirmation, I just spent 12 diamonds on boosts I didn't want. I contacted support, and I get no response.

I recruited my son to play. His account froze up and wouldn't continue, no matter what. I gave up and had him make a new account. It froze in the same place. Tried once more, same thing.

After 2 weeks of corresponding with support, they finally admitted there was a problem they were working on. This was only after repeated messages where, I'm not kidding, it sounded like a drunk person trying to do Who's on First. I've got screenshots if you don't believe me.

The first time I ever contacted support, they responded super quick and handle everything. They even compensated me with a few extra diamonds. In the last few months I've been lucky to get a response.

No, I'm not being dumb, greedy, bitchy, whatever. I come to them with legitimate issues and convey them as well as I can, yet I can't work anything out the times they occasionally do respond.

Stil, I love the game. I don't want to give it up, I REALLY don't. But I'm getting so frustrated with them.
How about the way they removed the mythical fighter set that had some of the most desirable fighters in the game and running a big hot fest claiming they would be gone forever!

A few months later they go back in the machine for another revenue building hot fest.

And now Boom! Reskinned medusa put in the machine but nerfed without a word to the players.

Then magically we got the whole mythical set coming back but reskinned as aliens. I see them popping up on my friends list. A nerfed medusa wannabe named Valery. A cyclops redone as a green bug. They didn't even mix up the schools. They just redressed the mythicals with a stun random. I have lost all faith in the developers from this line of events alone.

PvP is awful now. You can't win unless you turtle your way through with a defensive team that takes fooooooreeevvvveeeer.

The one set of fighters that COULD have changed that are horrible to actually try to use. I don't even like bastet. the energy costs she demands are hard to keep up with.

The game constantly freezes and has to be restarted. I lose a clan war battle after winning because of weird unpredictable disconnects about once a week.

I asked support to help my dad get back into the game. A week later they respond and utterly failed to read what we needed help with. (My dad can't access his email account anymore and asked if there was a way to back in without it. They told him to have a password reset sent to his email.) Then didn't bother to respond for another two weeks. And then still couldn't help so my dad won't play anymore.

I'm really saddened by the direction this game has taken. I want to enjoy the game. I really do. But lately it feels like every triumph is followed by an immediate and crushing let down.

I caved in and spent $100 on diamonds to get medusa and I was ecstatic when I rolled her. I jumped up and literally danced around the room. But then I saw her active skill and my thrill turned into feeling like I'd been kicked in the gut.
This. What the previous poster said. Both of my accounts got the Sugar Skull Medusa, which shouldn't be called medusa at all.

When I contacted support they didn't read what I said and would tell me to do what I said I'd already done. Then they'd come back a few days later to respond to me again and would have no idea what I was talking about, so they'd give me the same advice again. It was maddening.

Reading my post here, I want to clarify I didn't contact support over medusa, it was for the issue with my son's account.
Much of the complaints here seem to be focusing on the new Halloween Fighter Sugar Skull Medusa. Yes, her Active Skill is Stone Look, not Stone Frighten - two turn stun rather than three. But here is what you probably didn't notice:...

Sugar Skull Medusa's Captain Skill is 'Medusa Desire X.' This Skill is a 7-Crown bi-colour Medusa Captain Skill. Sugar Skull Medusa is a 6-Crown Fighter, but her Captain Skill was elevated to match that of the 7-Crown Medusa. Sugar Skull Medusa also has a PvP Skill & a PvP Boss Skill. PvP Skill is Great Stun, randomly stunning the enemy's Fighters, just like Torikhan. Her PvP Boss Skill is +10% Attack power for all Legendary Defenders. even the bi-colour Medusa has no PvP Skills.

There is more to Sugar Skull Medusa than some believe. She is still a valuable Fighter to own & powerful & useful in her own right.
Yeah but it wasn't marketed that way, it was misleading. For me, that complaint was only the most recent tip of the iceberg. There's no explaining away the other things.

And trust me, I've thought this stuff out for months, tried to work things out with them. I'm not a person that just jumps straight to complaining or boycotting. I'm not being irrational or unfair to them. I know what I'm talking about.
(11-01-2016, 03:10 PM)Quinn Wrote:  Much of the complaints here seem to be focusing on the new Halloween Fighter Sugar Skull Medusa. Yes, her Active Skill is Stone Look, not Stone Frighten - two turn stun rather than three. But here is what you probably didn't notice:...

Sugar Skull Medusa's Captain Skill is 'Medusa Desire X.' This Skill is a 7-Crown bi-colour Medusa Captain Skill. Sugar Skull Medusa is a 6-Crown Fighter, but her Captain Skill was elevated to match that of the 7-Crown Medusa. Sugar Skull Medusa also has a PvP Skill & a PvP Boss Skill. PvP Skill is Great Stun, randomly stunning the enemy's Fighters, just like Torikhan. Her PvP Boss Skill is +10% Attack power for all Legendary Defenders. even the bi-colour Medusa has no PvP Skills.

There is more to Sugar Skull Medusa than some believe. She is still a valuable Fighter to own & powerful & useful in her own right.

I didn't drop money for a PvP defender, I didn't drop money for a captain skill that I'll never use. I plunked down cash expecting medusa to be an exact copy of her 6 crown form. ( With good reason because every other reskin was an exact clone) And the ONE thing I really needed from her was that three turn stun. And you know as well as I do that this is what the majority of players were hunting for.

I know your trying to help Quinn but what the devs did with her was deceptive marketing. The entire issue with mythicals from the start was that it was all a marketing tactic and not one for the benefit of the game or the players.

And if you didn't notice. We are all saying that support is garbage lately. They do not help. They often don't even bother to read your request.

Even you have posted about things that are demoralizing in pvp.
Exactly.