Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP SPENDING IN GAME
I fully understand the frustration with Sugar Skull Medusa. This frustration could have been lessened if the Wiki had been updated in time for the Halloween Event - that would have clarified the new Fighters' Skills before players tried to spin for them. But we have been spoiled with the Wiki. We have to keep in mind that the Wiki pages are an outside supplemental resource to the game, much like this Forum. The Wiki has always been a wonderful way to obtain game information, but even it has displayed misinformation from time to time.

The Hindu Fighters II is a a similar situation - they were released for a Fest event, but little was know about them, little was announced about their Skills. Players found out when they spun the Rare Machine. Spending money on spins without knowing what to expect is risky. & the Rare Machine is unpredictable as it is, & even during a Fest, you may not spin a featured Fighter. The Halloween Fighters are no exception. This batch was a little different from the Easter Reskins. There were a few adjustments that were made to a few of them; Sugar Skull Medusa had the biggest changes. But even Taranis & Argipa were altered slightly from their original Fighters.

& yes, I despise PvP! Ask any of my Clan Friends Tongue They are tired of hearing me complain about it, haha! But that has nothing to do with Support in any way.

---

Many of the support issues mentioned in this thread are well founded, & I fully understand the frustration & disappointment. Some sound more like network or connectivity problems, external to the game itself - beyond the assistance of in-game support - but that really is not my place to judge. I understand how stressful it can be.
(11-01-2016, 08:43 PM)Quinn Wrote:  Some sound more like network or connectivity problems, external to the game itself - beyond the assistance of in-game support - but that really is not my place to judge. I understand how stressful it can be.

No offense but it's sad you are trying to explain away wins being turned to losses by this.

When I have full signal of 4G (or on my wifi) and mysteriously get timed out/logged out or whatever that message is right when I get a win pvp or clanwar it sucks and most definitely isn't my 4G (or wifi) or my cell phone crapping out for second especially if my other devices still are connected and working fine.
I did submit an email to them about this.

Skydoms/etermax response to this is was basically they intentionally designed it so if you get disconnected, logged out, or game freeze/crash you get a loss.

They made their money, I'd bet that they are going to ignore their players now and probably the game.
Quinn i wouldn't say that we have been spoiled by wiki to get information on new drops that will be in the rare machine. With all the money players have put into the game they should have plenty of money, staff and resources to provide the information.

I have no problem spending money on the rare machine but it would be nice to know more information on what we could get. The mythicals were supposed to be gone forever, suddenly during this halloween event they started dropping. I have asked support is this only until halloween is over or permanently added back into the machine. I have yet to get a response. We the players dont get tjat information while we should, this is a great game and i love playing it just lack of information and support really is lacking.
i spent a lot of time and money reaching level 250 to explore the benefits of the higher levels as we werent even notified of them and have no wiki information on them.... once i get there i discover a new battleground stage is available, yet i cannot access it, it doesn't even exist on my game!! i messaged support and.... Nothing!! there are no available updates from "play store", i am using version 2.0.200 which i understand is the latest but i still have the "gem freezing" bug so it must be an in game issue. tried uninstalling and reinstalling but doesn't resolve it

*Edit So after the second message they resolved my issue instantly so support is still up and running
Quinn, I appreciate you trying to be so positive, but you don't need to defend them like this. Other games acknowledge when they screw up and compensate their players when it happens. Everyone understands that mistakes happen, but we are customers and we deserve better treatment. I don't check the wiki before spinning the rare machine, I look at the headline above it. This said something along the lines that so-and-so is dressed up for Halloween...That would imply they LOOK different, not that they ARE different. If I put a cat costume on, I'm me dressed as a cat, still me.
I think the major issue is support and the lack of communication. if they had TOLD the players "hey we are releasing a special edition medusa but she's going to be altered " it would most likely have changed the outcome of this event for the better.

And yeah seeing Valery Unfer was salt in the wound. She's got a much nicer random skill and possible evolutions in her future.

I'm still happy to have more options for stun. I'm not happy about how it was presented to the players.
Quinn - hate to do it, but let's see where everyone is regarding this game

Let's continue this discussion here:

http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=12490
(11-17-2016, 11:33 PM)wardog Wrote:  Quinn - hate to do it, but let's see where everyone is regarding this game

Let's continue this discussion here:

http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=12490

Linking the above thread with this one is okay, but let's keep the two discussions separate, please. Thank you!