Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change LOGGIN
Hello. I want change the way I login my account.

I login with facebook, but I want to change to loggin with my other e-mail. Hoow can I do ?
Hmm... You might be able to logout of your Skydoms account & log back in using your e-mail & password. I do not know if you have already tried that, or if it will work. You can logout of the game by viewing your account in-game, by selecting the Help ("?") icon at the top right corner of the screen. You may then login again.

I wish I could be more helpful, but I do not use Facebook.
If you know the email you signed up with, you can use the email login option and it will send a password to that email account. If you signed up with Facebook or an email you no longer use, support won't or can't help.
I lost my Facebook account due to some rabid trolls and now I can not log into my Skydom account. I have tried 2 different ways to contact the admins about changing my log in to my email address but haven't received any response. Does anyone have any idea what I should do or how I can get in actual contact with the admins so I can play again?
Greetings,

I have, what to me, is a serious problem and I have tried both ways listed above to contact the game support/ admin/developers and it has been almost a week with no response if any kind!

I lost my fb account due to a rabid troll attack and now I can not log into my Skydom account either.  I was hoping that the someone could link my Skydom account to my email address.  My ID is 104.432.037 and my email is Ysa_Ashenkin@yahoo.com.  Even if it isn't possible (which I dobt see why it wouldn't be) a response would be nice.

Thank you for your time.
Hello, Ash Ysa! Which method did you use to register: e-mail or Facebook?

(11-12-2016, 12:48 AM)Joy Wrote:  If you know the email you signed up with, you can use the email login option and it will send a password to that email account. If you signed up with Facebook or an email you no longer use, support won't or can't help.
Originally nothing. I connected it to my fb about two months ago. I was hoping since no accounts are tied to my email, they could just link the two so I won't lose my clan or progress. Butbaybthis point I am getting really frustrated with the lack of response from the admin/devs/support.
(12-05-2016, 12:20 AM)Ash Ysa Wrote:  Originally nothing. I connected it to my fb about two months ago. I was hoping since no accounts are tied to my email, they could just link the two so I won't lose my clan or progress.

How did you register? How did you first sign up?
There wasn't a registration requirement. I just downloaded and began playing. It wasn't until I started a clan that I became worried about saving data and linked it to my fb.
(12-05-2016, 02:38 AM)Ash Ysa Wrote:  There wasn't a registration requirement.  I just downloaded and began playing.  It wasn't until I started a clan that I became worried about saving data and linked it to my fb.

Did you download the game via the PlayStore? Do you perhaps have a Gmail account? It could be that you are registered under a Gmail name connected with the appstore. If that is the case, then you will need to select the e-mail login option on the login page of the game. An e-mail will then be sent to your Gmail address containing a new password. You can then use that new password to login again without Facebook.

**(Moderator note: Posts #5-10 have been moved here from a different thread, as they pertain to this topic. Thanks!)**